Monday, September 23, 2013

A picture is worth a thousand words

{Photo cred goes to my sister Kimmie}
This picture is worth a million to me. 

My other half is home
and tomorrow we leave for our NYC vacation. 
We have so many fun adventures planned. 
Like, big life list things. 

Basically, I feel that I may OD on happiness any time now.

But honestly, we could be going anywhere 
and I would be happy just to have this guy to myself for a week. 

I know it's cheesy but I don't care at all. 

{Feel free to follow our NY adventures on Instagram. Username: melissahayes6. 
And if you already follow me and don't care about our trip 
then I would go ahead and unfollow now because that shiz is about to be overgrammed.}

6 comments:

  1. YES!!! and youre welcome for taking the epic picture of the century... it still makes me tear up every time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture! Enjoy having your man back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great pic so happy for you !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm happy for you! My husband just got back too! It's a great feeling isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melissa! I nominated you for the Liebster Award today! All the information is on my page if you would like to Participate. http://soontobemilso.blogspot.com/ Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sorry I've been out of town. But I'm catching up on blogs now and am excited to read yours and try out the questionnaire.

      Delete