Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Proud Moment






























Today I am feeling super proud of my husband for two reasons....1.) He aced everything in tech school and
has officially GRADUATED. 2.) He actually took pictures of himself with his military buddies!
I've been asking him to take pictures for the past 6 months. I'm a big believer in preserving memories. It turns out that the instructor actually takes all the guys out to the aircrafts on the last day of class specifically to take pictures. But I am still proud of him for actually hearing my voice in his head telling him to pull out his phone and snap a few pics.

What a bunch of studs. Who doesn't like a man in a uniform? I know I do ;)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats to you both for making it through ;) What a cool picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your husband on graduating! My husband is the same way about taking pictures. I finally got some during this deployment, but only because he figured out how to get them from the base photographer.

    ReplyDelete